Best Budget Smart Watches in 2022: Top Affordable Picks
Are you planning to buy the budget smartwatches in 2021 and you are confused about which smartwatches need to be in your wardrobes in 2021 because there are plenty of options available at affordable pricing. Let’s quickly discuss each smartwatch review with its pros and cons in a detailed manner as follows.
Top 5 Best Budget Smart Watches You Can Buy in 2021
1. Amazfit Bip U Pro – Best Budge Smart Watch under Rs.5000
The Amazfit Bip U Pro is one of the budget smartwatches in India under Rs. 5000. The smartwatch has a rectangular-shaped dial with rounded corners and has a touchscreen LCD color display that consists of thick bezels on all four sides.
The smartwatch comes with advanced features like Alexa support and built-in GPS navigation. The brightness of the smartwatch is excellent which doesn’t have a problem while reading due to its clear images and text.
The smartwatch provides good battery backup for up to 9 hours but you can expect up to 5 to 6 hrs. backup depending on its usage. It comes with a magnetic charging dock which takes up to 2 hrs. for battery charge.
- Alexa Voice Support Assistance
- Excellent Build in Quality
- It has 60 Sports Modes
- 1.43” Touchscreen Colour Display
- Affordable in pricing
- Doesn’t have an in-built GPS
- Sometimes stress and SPO2 sensors face issues
2. Apple Watch Series 3 – Best Budget Smart Watch for iPhone Users
The Apple Smart Watch is one of the brands which is compatible with most iPhone Users. This apple watch series 3 is not the latest or best in the apple watch series but it is a smartwatch with GPS Navigation that provides better functional features at pocket-friendly prices.
This smartwatch comes with most of the features which include an Optical heart sensor,, fitness tracking, accelerometer, and gyroscope to get accurate readings while workout.
Although the display of the apple watch series 3 is not big as Apple watch series 4 and 5, it still provides an almost clear and bright display. The smartwatch is also swim-proof which means you can dive into the swimming pool without fear while wearing the smartwatch.
- Receiving calls, emails, and texts through the smartwatch.
- Wireless Charging Facility.
- Water Resistant up to 50 meters.
- Average battery life extends up to 18 hours.
- Comes with Siri which responds with voice.
- The cost incurred in repairing is expensive.
- Doesn’t come with a sleeping track.
3.Realme Watch S. – Best Budget Smart Watch under Rs. 10000
The Realme Watch S comes with a premium quality stainless steel frame silicone strap. It has different 16 exercise sport modes which include outdoor as well as indoor activities.
The Realme Watch S consists of circular-shaped dials and basically runs on Realme’s own proprietary OS software. This smartwatch is very lightweight and a bit heavier than its previous watch around 49 grams but still it’s very comfortable to wear.
The watch also comes with a certified IP68 rating which makes the smartwatch fully water-resistant up to 1.5 meters. The 390 mAH battery life of the Realme smartwatch extends around 9 days with daily usage with a good battery backup.
- Comes with the best AMOLED display.
- Certified Water Resistant.
- Premium design with comfortable straps.
- Comes with all 15 exercise modes.
- Good battery life.
- It is not suitable for showers and swimming.
- It is a bit costly in pricing.
4. Honor Watch ES – Best Fitness Oriented Smartwatch
Honor is one of the upcoming brands which recently launched smartwatches into the market. This Honor Watch ES comes under the mid-budget smartwatch segment. The smartwatch is very light in weight and very comfortable to wear under the wrist.
The smartwatch comprises 95 workout exercise modes including fitness courses. Also, it provides accurate data metrics such as step counts, heart rate measurements, and sleep monitoring tracking is also good.
The battery life is good with lasts around 10 days in regular usage. It also provides fast charging options which almost takes 40-50 mins for a complete charge.
- It is lightweight.
- It has an excellent AMOLED Display.
- Tracking of 90+ exercises workout modes.
- It has a good battery life which lasts around 10 days on regular usage.
- It has fitness as well as health tracking features.
- Unable to make calls or answer the calls.
- No built-in GPS.
5. Noise ColorFit Pro 3 – Best Budget Smart Watch under Rs. 5000
If you are looking for a smartwatch with a big display and vibrant color options then Noise ColorFit Pro 3 is totally worth buying. This multipurpose smartwatch can be used for tracking daily activities such as Heart Rate, SpO2, etc.
With the Noise ColorFit Pro 3 smartwatch, you can read your phone’s SMS, initiate phone calls, and various other features are integrated into it. It supports both Android as well as iOS devices once the noise fit app is installed.
- Bigger Quality Display.
- Good Range of Bluetooth connectivity around 50 meters.
- Comes with multiple sensors.
- It has 14 Sports Modes.
- No GPS Support.
- The capacity of the battery is not so good.
6. MI SmartWatch Revolve Active
This Smartwatch features a 1.39-inch touchscreen, a unique midnight black colour, and is advertised as being water-resistant up to 50 metres. The fact that this smartwatch is equipped with a top analytics engine to measure fitness and wellbeing is its best feature. Here are some of the main features, benefits, and drawbacks of this smartwatch.
- It runs on Qualcomm SnapDragon 3100, which provides a fluid and faultless experience. Its strap quality falls short of expectations.
- 10 Professional sports modes with 110+ watch faces will give you a thorough breakdown of your workout.
- Its strap quality is not as good as expected.
Thus, here is the list of the top 5 best budget smartwatches in 2021. So, if you are looking for a smartwatch with a bigger display with other sensors and tracking activities then Noise ColorFit Pro 3 is totally worth buying. But if you are looking for budget-friendly smartwatches then you should go for Amazfit Bip U Pro. Now, it completely depends on your decision which one you should buy in 2021 after reading its complete reviews.
Note: We’re looking for contributors or experts on Smartwatch write for us, who are interested in contributing articles on smartwatch related topics for our blog.