Best 3 ways to convert WAV to MP4
As you start playing media on various devices or even on the web, WAV to MP4 one of the most common formats which are used is the MP4. MP4 is a container format and has been known for playing the media with different content types. But sometimes you always find the need where you have to convert the MP4 file in the format of WAV. This is the moment when your mind gets stuck to look for the reliable tool or website of the file converter.
There are different types of tools that you can use to get an idea about how to convert WAV to MP4. So let’s just not waste time and pick some best tools of WAV to MP4 converter processing:
- Online UniConverter
This has been one of the best platforms which are getting extremely popular as the online audio converter. This converter has been so simple and easy to use. Besides converting MP4 to WAV, you will have so many more options of the file audio format conversion in which we have OGG, WAV, WMA, and MP3. You can even choose the quality of any output file from normal, high, extreme, as well as lower.
It is completely free to use. You don’t need to put yourself into any sort of installation or the process of downloading. For beginner use, it has a simple and friendly interface. It supports different types of input formats. The only drawback of this platform is that it just offers the conversion of limited formats and does not have advanced features.
Read Also: Best 3 ways to convert WAV to MP4
Step by step guide to convert:
- Open the main webpage of Online UniConverter on which at the top page you will find the dialog box for file conversion.
- Click on the option of “Drag & Drop or Hit to Add File”.
- Below the option of supported formats is available from which you need to choose the format in which you want to convert your file.
- Your process of conversion will start straight away.
Secondly, we have an onlineconvertfree.com platform which is the best and splendid way to convert a WAV file into an MP4 file format. This tool is splendid and easy to use for the conversion processing of a file into specific formats.
Steps by Step Guide to Convert:
- Choose the WAV file which you choose to convert from your Google Drive or the Dropbox.
- Choose the alternative of “upload now” to begin your conversion task.
- Select the file format in which you prefer your file to get converted.
- Click on the “OK” option for the beginning conversion process.
This has been another reliable tool to convert WAV to MP4. This tool has a friendly interface where it is available in different languages of 13 choices. Besides converting MP4 to WAV, you will have so many more options for the file format conversion. If you want to convert the files you can upload it from Google Drive, PC, or Dropbox. You can set the quality of the file by selecting channels, sample rate, or bit rate.
You can download your converted files through the interface. It is completely free to use. No need to download or install it. It does not include any advanced features. It is not supported by batch processing which is a major drawback.
Step by step guide to convert:
- Open the main website page. On the main page, you can find the option of “Drop files here, or Click to select”. Add the file in the box which you want to convert.
- Now select the convert format type in which you want your file to be converted.
- As the conversion process gets finished click “download converted file” to get your file in front of you.