Urise Home: Portal, Student Registration and Login 2023
Students in Uttar Pradesh may now sign up for the Uttar Pradesh URISE (Unified Reimagined Innovation for Students Empowerment) site to develop skills and career prospects. The Uttar Pradesh government created the URISE Portal. The goal of this site is to help students locate appropriate employment. You will find comprehensive information on the portal in this post, including how to register, who may register, how to use the site, and many other things.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
What is a URISE Portal?
Yogi Adityanath, the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, has introduced URISE (Unified Reimagined Innovation for Students Empowerment). Thanks to the site, students can go outside their schools and courses. Students may access the full range of student-related services and skills, vocational, and technical education from anywhere at any time via the URISE Portal. To use these services, interested students may register with the site. This page includes step-by-step registration guidance as well as other important details.
How Does URISE Portal Work?
A single empowerment platform, URISE, is available to engineering, polytechnic, vocational, and skill-training students. URISE welcomes all governmental, nonprofit, and profit-associated organizations. It would impart skills, vocational training, and technical education on a comprehensive platform to improve student’s learning experiences and provide the tools they need to succeed and take the lead in their chosen profession.
According to the official sources, the first phase of U-Rise included polytechnics, vocational training, and skill development: All of the state’s engineering institutions will be connected in the second phase. The U-Rise portal will provide access to online exams, digital content, digital evaluation, digital exam papers, internships, and information. Candidates would get updates through recorded video material and webinars on employment.
Criteria for Registration on the URISE Portal
The candidate must be an Indian student who lives in Uttar Pradesh full-time.
Applicants may register themselves if they want to pursue technical education, vocational training, skill development courses, Polytechnic, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for URISE Portal Registration
You need the following documentation to register yourself:
- Passport-size picture
- Check signatures
- Habitation proof
- Evidence of age
- Educational materials
- Other crucial records
How to Register on the URISE Portal?
In this section, we will discuss the complete registration procedure and we have mentioned all the steps in the below section:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website, which is located at https://urise.up.gov.in.
- Now, open the home page tab.
- Then, click the Menu Bar on the Home Page, and choose the Register Icon.
- Here you will see the two options such as Student and Users.
- Now, select Student from this menu and select the organization (Skills Training, ITI, Polytechnic Diploma Sector)
- Enter your information, including your enrollment number and birthdate.
- Then, click on the Register button.
- You will now be sent to the Home Page, where you may log into the portal.
- Type the necessary information, including Account Type, URISE Unique ID, Password, and Captcha.
- The student dashboard pane will open when you click the Login link.
- You can also sign up to become a user.
- Reopening the previous tab will prompt you for your email address and mobile number.
- On your mobile device, you’ll receive an OTP.
- Enter the OTP that was requested by SMS.
- You may now log in.
Student Registration for URISE
By using this technique, students may register on the URISE site.
- Firstly, you need to click on the official URISE website, which is located at www.URISE.up.gov.in.
- Then, choose the Register tab.
- Choose the Student option under the Register option.
- Select your organization using the provided dropdown menu on the registration screen.
- Enter your date of birth and JEECUP enrollment number.
- Click Register to finish the procedure.
User Registration for URISE
Here is the procedure to take if you want to register as a principal use on the portal.
- Go to the top right corner of the homepage of the official URISE website and choose the Registration option.
- Under Registration, choose the User option.
- To register on the site, enter your email address and cellphone number on the registration page.
Industry Registration for URISE
Numerous businesses and enterprises may also register on the platform for different purposes, such as recruiting students and others.
- On the front page of the official URISE website, choose the Registration option.
- To begin, choose the Industry Registration option.
- Fill out a registration form with all the relevant information, including your registration number, your organization’ PAN, and others.
- You must submit the necessary documents as well.
- Submit the form after it has been correctly filled out.
How to Login to URISE Portal?
- You must go to Urise’s official website to log in (Unified Reimagined Innovation for Students Empowerment).
- You may log in from the portal’s main page by clicking the link in the upper right corner.
- The dropdown list will appear on the screen after selecting the choice.
- Select the User or admin option, and the login screen will appear.
- Logging in students.
- Enter the account type, unique ID, and password in the appropriate fields.
- The user dashboard will appear after selecting the login option.
Login to URISE Industry
Industries registered on the URISE site may use Industry Login to access the platform.
- Click on Industry under the Login section of the URISE platform.
- Enter the password and your URISE ID.
- Carefully input the code that is shown to log in.
- To retrieve your lost password, use the following method.
- Click the Forgot Password link only on the Login page.
- Provide your URISE id and submit it in step two.
Helpdesk for URISE Portal
These crucial hotline alternatives enable users to contact the relevant departments’ officials.
- 0522 2334928, 2337831 for ITI
- 9415087389 for Polytechnic
- To Develop Skills, Dial 18001028056
In addition, you may contact the technical staff at the hotline 0522 2336815 if you are experiencing any technical problems with the URISE platform.
[Read More: JIT Portal: Check Farmer Payment Status| JIT Login]
The URISE site helps to develop skills and career prospects for students. It is available only to the citizens of Uttar Pradesh. Now, you know URISE also helps industries to recruit students for their work. Also, you will know the procedure for registration on the URISE portal.