Tips for developing a game app
Developing a gambling app
Increased smartphone memory and better graphics increase the general interest in online gambling. Given the significant potential of this niche, more and more participants are striving to enter it. Therefore, the issue of creating applications for gambling and betting is becoming as relevant as possible.
According to Absolute Reports, the global online gambling and betting market will grow from $60.48 billion in 2020 to $172.23 billion by 2030. The average annual growth rate will be 11.03%. Advances in digital marketing will drive it. The mobile segment of live casinos in india is expected to grow at the highest average annual rate over the forecast period. So, not having a mobile app is a losing battle against competitors in advance.
What qualities a gambling app should have
- Compatibility with all mobile OS.
- Large selection of payment systems – Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, Neosurf, PayPal, etc.
- Simplified navigation.
- Exclusive bonuses for mobile users.
- Qualified support.
- High security and protection applications.
- Pop-ups with ads, promotions, announcements of important events, irregularities, etc.
- Chat, where users can express their ideas, report thoughts, and stake pictures.
- Multiple language support.
Preparing to create a gambling app
Nowadays, even a non-professional developer can release a gambling app that will find its fans. You do not need to be a programmer to do this: any beginner can master the app builders. Nevertheless, this process requires comprehensive preparation since the creation of solutions in gambling has its specifics.
Developing an app concept
You can move to the next step if you already own an opinion for your application. However, if you still need to decide what to see in your future product, visit Google Play or the App Store for inspiration from the existing options. After all, you can undoubtedly get a helpful idea from over 4 million apps.
Getting a license
Suppose you intend to create a gambling or betting app that involves users depositing and withdrawing money. In that case, you must comply with the law and get the required approvals to work legally. In addition, you must understand the regulatory requirements of the jurisdictions you plan to use because different countries have different rules and restrictions. It is best to hire a lawyer familiar with all licensing nuances. But if you want to save money, you will have to deal with the peculiarities of this process yourself.
Marketing research of competitive offers
It is necessary to determine the competitors in the market and comprehend how well they satisfy the target audience’s needs and whether you can offer something better. It is also essential to consider how competitors position themselves in the market and their promotion tactics. Finally, you need to evaluate your competitors’ indicators, such as the number of downloads, quality of updates, user feedback, and so on, and determine your strengths and weaknesses.
Developing a gambling app
You can develop a gambling app if you have enough technical knowledge, or you can bring in a team of developers. You can also easily create an app using a builder or purchase a customizable template.
Preparing to publish the app
Pre-marketing activities are done before the product launch and are the key to your success. The following steps should be taken at this stage:
- Create a pre-launch commerce drive. Email commerce is an effective way to deliver your players with app teasers.
- Create a landing page for your app. It should contain basic information about your product and the option to sign up for updates.
- Prepare a media presentation. A media presentation includes essential details about your app, including logos, videos, etc. Its primary purpose is to build awareness of your brand before it comes to life.
App placement on the Play Stores
Placing an app on the App Store and Google Play is a long and complicated process. It would help if you studied how to do it carefully. You must provide the app’s name and description (features and functions), keywords, URLs, logos, and screenshots to post the product.
Gambling app development technologies
You may have to select the right play engine or middleware required to create your play and the software you like to employ to create graphics and sound:
- The aboriginal programming language is Java for Android, and for iOS applications, it is Swift.
- Numerous plays are developed employing engines that can integrate all game assets and code and publish versions of the app for different platforms.
- 2D graphic design software will be required for all games, even those that are 3D-based. Photoshop or GIMP can be used to design 2D bitmap graphics, while Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape can be used for 2D vector graphics.
- For games that use 3D graphics, you will need 3D modeling software. These are Maya, 3DS Max, and Blender 3D.
- In addition to graphics software, you’ll also need digital sound workstation (DAW) software for developing and recording sound and an audio interface that can connect microphones, keyboards, and other instruments to your computer.
As you can see, even without deep technical knowledge, you can create a specialized application for betting or gambling. It will allow you to enter the gambling market with minimum effort, attract an audience and start earning. We hope our tips will help you make the app of your dream!