Process to Fill SBI PO Form Online
State Bank of India is the most sought after financial institution in the country. It has a legacy of more than 200 years. The inaugural branch opened on 2nd June 1806 as the Bank of Calcutta. Ever since the bank started, it has never looked back. It is one of the most trusted banks in India. The bank enjoys a total market share of 23%. SBI has around 24000 branches and about 59000 ATMs all around the country. It has a fair presence in rural sectors as well.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
SBI Probationary Officer
SBI PO or State Bank of India Probationary Officer is a distinguished career option. The bank conducts an entrance exam annually for all aspiring candidates. The bank has announced the dates for this year’s exam.
The Process to Fill SBI PO Form Online
You may visit www.sbi.co.in to fill the form online. It is the official website of SBI. The steps required to fill up the SBI PO Form online.
- Registration Process: It is the first step in the process of filling the application form. A unique registration number or URN is generated by filling up the required details. The URN serves as the login Id for logging in to your SBI PO application form. The detailed steps to be followed are as given:-
- Visit the official website of www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on the new registration option. This option appears on the top right corner of the SBI PO recruitment page.
- Enter all details like Name, Mobile Number, email id, and all relevant details required.
The registration number and password will be sent to your respective email id and mobile number to enter all the details.
Upload Photo and Sign: The second step in the process to fill the SBI PO form is uploading of photograph and signature. The second page of the form has an option of uploading the required documents. In this space, you need to upload a digital specimen of your photo and signature. The digital documents must be ready before starting the application process.
These are a few things that you must keep in mind:
- The photograph should be in colour format.
- You must upload your recent picture.
- It should be in white background.
- You must not upload a photo with glasses or a cap.
- Your photo and sign should be clear.
- Both the documents should be in JPEG/JPG format.
- Minimum resolution required for uploading the documents is 200 dpi.
- The required photo specifications include the file size of 20-50 Kb, dimensions of 4.5 cm*3.5 cm, and 200*230 pixels.
- The required signature specifications are a file size of 20-50 Kb and 140*60 pixels.
At the entrance of your exam centre, the photograph and signature are scanned. Thus, you must be careful while uploading your photo and signature.
Qualifications and Academic Details:
The 3rd stage of the form filling process requires you to fill in all educational details.
- Furnish your educational degree and percentage.
- Do not round up your marking percentage to the next higher figure.
- Please be very careful while filling up all the required details. In case of any discrepancy, your application gets rejected.
Fee Payment: The next step in the form filling process is the submission of the application fee. You can submit the application fee digitally. The modes of payment are through:-
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Online Banking
- The fee charges for SC/ST/PWD candidates are INR 175.
- The fee charges for other candidates are INR 850.
On successful completion of payment, a receipt gets generated. You may store this receipt for future reference.
Confirming the Application Process:
It is the last step in the online application process. On successful acceptance of your application form, the bank sends an email to the mentioned email id. The completed form copy has to be sent to the bank. This marks the end of your application process.
Points to Remember:
- In case of a payment failure, due to any reason, the application form is not accepted.
- In case of any discrepancy at any stage, you must refill them from the first step.
- If the amount is debited from your account and the transaction is not completed, the entire sum will be refunded to your account within 4-5 working days.
- In case you forget your password, there is an option to retrieve it by clicking on the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
You may check more information online in case of any difficulty while filling up the SBI PO form. The candidates are also advised to contact the SBI helpdesk if any trouble is faced during the application filling process.