PICME: Registration, Login, Number and Status
The full name of PICME is Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation Scheme. It is designed to assist all pregnant women in Tamil Nadu. This initiative is by the Government of Tamilnadu to provide financial aid and healthcare assistance to pregnant women and their children.
The vast majority of people in many countries are women and children. They are an integral part of society and can help to raise families. Children are a blessing for families and the nation. They provide hope for the future generation. Here, Indian states are proud of pregnant women and offer various nutrition and health programs. PICME is a scheme offered by the Tamil Nadu state government to pregnant women.
Evidence shows that pregnant mothers lose their babies to poor nutrition and lack of health care. The PICME initiative aims to ensure that infants and mothers receive adequate health care, healthy diets, and childcare services.
What is PICME Login?
The Tamilnadu government started the online monitoring scheme for pregnant and infant women and their infants. It serves as an identification number for pregnant mothers.
This unique number, also known as the “PICME Number”, is given to pregnant women to monitor their health. The government created a website to make it easier for people to register.
[Read More: Meesho Seller Login – Online Fashion Shopping]
Advantages of PICME portal
PICME is committed to following the suite model. Below are some benefits:
- The online registration tool for pregnant women would help the state keep track of their needs and concerns once registered under the scheme.
- This program connects women with local clinics and government health facilities.
- Local nurses will monitor expectant mothers under this program to ensure the safety and well-being of the mother and her child. This tool provides complete care for both mother and child.
- PICME women obtain the RCH ID. TN birth certificates require an RCH ID. Thus, PICME registration simplifies birth certificates.
- Registering for PICME will help pregnant women save money and increase access to medical care.
- The PICME website tracks Tennessee’s IMR & MMR.
- A pregnant woman may join the plan after giving birth. Second-time mothers may repeat the process.
Required Documents for PICME Registration
Below are the documents for the scheme.
- Voter ID.
- Valid Passport
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Certificate of marriage
- Driving license
- Bank passbook
- MGNREGS Job Card
- The Chief Minister Comprehensive Scheme offers health insurance cards
[Read More: Cuims Login | How to Login and Register?]
How to Register on PICME portal?
The Tamil Nadu government will provide different benefits to pregnant women and mothers with children who possess the certificate. This is why it is so important to pre-register. This step-by-step guide will help you register for PICME.
- Visit the PICME Portal.
- Tap on the “Pre-Registration by Public” option at the top of your screen.
- They will need your PICME number and other details.
- Select your district and choose the PIN code.
- Choose a time when you can visit your village health nurse.
- Fill in the r contact details to generate an OTP.
- Here, you will get the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP, and then press the save button.
- You will now receive a 12-digit RCHID. It will be used to create your username and password.
Offline Methods of Registering Into PICME
You can also register using other options.
- Registering women for contact at a nearby seva center is completely free.
- Register by calling the toll-free number 022
- Finally, you can go to the nearest government hospital and ask for assistance.
How to Login into PICME Portal?
- Picme.tn.gov.in is the portal.
- Enter the User ID that you wanted, Password, and Captcha code.
- You will be able to access the portal by clicking the submit button.
You should remember your password sometimes. This can be fixed by following these steps if you forget.
How to Reset the Password on PICME Portal?
- Firstly, click on Forgot Password in the Portal.
- You will be redirected directly to the Verify User page, where you must enter your User ID.
- Click on “Generate OTP”
- Next, you’ll receive an OTP on your registered phone number. After entering the mobile number, you need to click on the Submit button.
- You will then be able to reset your password and create a new one.
[Read More: Ads Exchange Login – Know How to Register and Login]
Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation ( PICME) is part of the Reproductive and Child Health RCH scheme and provides the best services for expectant mothers and infants. Eligible applicants must register with PICME when they become aware they are pregnant to be eligible for the services. The applicant will be issued an RCH ID upon completing the registration. This allows them to access the PICME portal easily. Tamil Nadu government gives Rs. 18,000 for each registered pregnant woman.