Microsoft Office Professional 2010 | MS Office Pro 2013 | Product Key and New Features in 2021
You have had used MS Office 2010 Professional in the past, but now you need to use Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Product Key in order to use its latest versions. As per the official records, the last version of MS Office was released on April 15, 2010. Soon, within a couple of months, it got its worldwide release on June 15, 2010.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
MS Office 2010 is in between MS Office 2007 and MS Office 2013. This version is good and also effective in handling multiple applications. It is available in both 64-bit and 32-bit. It supports enhanced RAM memory and other features like Workspace 2010 and Lync 2010 among others.
What Will You Get With MS Office Professional Plus?
Just like its other versions, MS Office Professional 2010 also comes with features like MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Project and others. You will get all features using this version of the MS Office kit. MS Office Doc will be also available for file editing, saving, and formatting.
Top 5 Microsoft office professional 2010 product keys (Tested)
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Product Key 32 bit (Tested)
MS Office 2010 Pro Plus Activation Codes (Available)
Microsoft Office 2010 Pro Plus Product Keys (Tested)
MS Office 2010 Pro Plus Serial Key (Working)
How to Activate Your License
Once you have access to the Microsoft office 2010 professional product keys, you can start using MS Office Professional without any worries or technical issues. In order for you to activate the license you should directly go to the website for that and press activate button on the site while entering your serial key.
It will be 100% authentic and will give you all features as you have been enjoying till now. It’s a lifetime license and once installed, you can continue using it for all types of apps like Excel, Doc, Power Point and others. You don’t need to register yourself for any limited or yearly subscription plans to use it.
Once Office professional 2010 product key activated, you don’t need to pay anything whatsoever. However, it will work on only one device and you have to deactivate any other MS Office (installed software) before you can start using it.
The Benefits Of Using MS Office Professional 2010
- You can write, edit and create any type of document—both private and public—and share the same with anyone through email attachment or using flash drives. (MS Doc)
- It comes with outstanding graphics and photo-editing features. It means you can insert photographs, pictures and shapes in the document. (MS Doc)
- The MS Office Professional also supports features like tables and excel sheets as per your requirements. MS Excel will also support new mathematical formula and calculations, which make the task of computing even more hassle-free.
- Power Point 2010 offers stunning graphics and presentation templates for users. With simple knowledge you can even create splendid MS Powerpoint presentation in story-telling manner with fabulous designs and graphics.
- You can even use MS Outlook 2010 for email management or syncing appointments and contacts as per your needs. It comes with a lot of added features as well.
- MS Publisher 2010 is another PRO feature, which you can use to publish various items and stuff like advertisements, flyers, and banners among other things without any worries.
What Is The System Requirement?
Before you buy MS office 2010 professional plus product keys, be 100% sure that you are using the right product. And it needs to be necessarily compatible with your system.
All types of system configurations don’t support all types of software and online toolkits.
Once you buy Microsoft office 2010 professional product keys, you will also receive its activation code. Don’t do anything in haste. Follow all the instructions mentioned therein your installation guide for quick installation. But that’s secondary.
Please check your system components before you start using the software. These details will be already mentioned on the file. Please pay a close attention to the same.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 Product Key
If you have bought MS Office Professional Plus 2013 instead of MS Office 2010 Pro, you don’t need to worry at all. Because it’s an advanced version of MS Office 2010 Pro and you will get all previous features along with some added new advantages too.
Top 5 MS Office Pro Plus 2013 Product Keys (Tested And Working)
(The system requirements will be same as MS Office Pro 2010. So if your system has the minimum system requirements as prescribed below, then you can use either of the versions of MS office PRO/ PRO Plus)
Minimum System Support Requirements For MS Office Pro 2010
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010 can be used effectively on Windows7, Windows8/8.1, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP (SP3), and Windows Server 2003.
- You must uninstall any previous versions of MS Office before you install MS Office 2010 Professional.
- Your CPU must have a clock speed of 1GHz processor.
- You need a minimum RAM capacity of 512-MB RAM.
- You must have 40-GB HDD storage space.
If you really want to use MS Office 2010 professional instead of its latest versions, you need the Microsoft Office 2010 Professional plus Product key to start using it. You should use the activators for Office 2010 to activate the license and manage its further processing.