Finance Write For Us | Contribute Guest Post
Finance Write for us
To make the most of your income and savings, it’s critical to become financially literate. Financial literacy allows you to tell the difference between excellent and bad financial advice and make informed decisions.
Smart personal finance is a new idea that entails developing tactics such as budgeting, setting up an emergency fund, paying off debt, carefully managing credit cards, saving for retirement, and more.
It is no secret that every business needs funds to function. If you want to make a profit in your business, whether it’s a service or a product, you’ll need capital. You may opt to self-fund your company, or you may need to rely on outside sources of income, such as grants, loans, and credit. Whatever method you use to fund your company, there’s no doubting that finance is vital to its success.
Contribute articles to Web Tech Mantra on Finance-related topics that can add value to our audience.
How to Submit Your Articles to Web Tech Mantra?
We request you to read our guidelines carefully before writing content for our website. Once your article meets our guidelines you can shoot your article to our mail at email@example.com
Finance Guest Post
Contribute articles to Webtechmantra on the Finance related topics that inspire you. Speak to our global audience who follow our finance tips through our Organic, Social, and Digital Channels.
The contributing articles will be related to Personal Finance, Investment, Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, General Insurance, Money Management, Retirement Planning, Budgeting, Personal loans, Business loans, Credit cards, Mutual Funds Investments, Buying a House, Money Making tips, etc…
What would you like to write about? – Be Heard, Be Yourself, and Write the Way You Want to Write!
Contribute articles to…
- Expand Your Personal and Company Brand
- Develop Your Online Reputation
- Reach a Global Audience
- Increase Your Google Author Rank
- Broaden Your Twitter & Social Connections
- Improve Your SEO Rankings
- Collaborate with Finance professionals
- Craft Your Social Footprint
We’re looking for thought leaders who are passionate about Finance, have superior articulating skills, and want to share their thoughts on the following.
- Personal Finance Tips from Experts
- Tips to Find Legit Loans Online
- Tips to Make More Money with Freelancing
- Pros and Cons of Student Loans
- How to Get Personal Loan With Bad Credit
- What Credit Score is Needed to Get a Good Loan
Related Terms for Finance Write for Us
- Personal Finance
- Finance Planning
- Finance Education
- Retirement and Pension Plans
- Life Insurance Advice
- Monthly Budgeting
- Personal and Student Loans
- Business Finance
- Portfolio Management
- corporate finance
- public finance
Search Terms for Finance Write for Us
- guest post “Finance “
- write for us “Finance “
- become an author “Personal Finance”
- submit an article “Finance Planning”
- submit post “Finance “
- become a guest blogger “Business Finance”
- guest posting guidelines “Finance”
- looking for guest posts “Business Finance”
- contributor guidelines “Finance Education”
- contributing writer “Finance”
Guidelines of the Article – Finance Write for Us
Choose the topics before pitching for your article submission, kindly go through our blog and come up with unique content ideas which can add value to our audience.
We accept articles that are, well studied, informative, unique, and without any grammatical errors and majorly should maintain good readability. We request all the contributors to make sure the tone of the article should be well researched, edifying, and unique and grammatical error-free content.
- Word Limit: We allow articles that contain at least 800 words.
- Unique content: We publish only 100% plagiarism-free content.
- Formatting: Maintain proper structure for the article by using Header tags H1, H2, H3…
- Links: We limit 1 (or) 2 links per article, 1 for your internal page and another to your homepage.
- Images: Images with Copyrights, size should be 1200×628 pixels to fit properly.
- Make sure not to send the article or content which has been published elsewhere and check the duplicate content by using a tool before sending the article to us.
- Don’t send any articles which are related to adult content and other violating topics.
Once you meet all the requirements, then you can share the article to the below-given mail address.
To Write for Us, you can email us or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org