The oil and gas industry
As part of ongoing efforts to develop large integrated petrochemical plants that are world-class in size and complexity, the Middle East oil and gas it services sector is undergoing unprecedented transformation. Unconventional oil and gas basins are hampered by legacy systems and technologies that hinder productivity and raise operating costs.
The industry, on the other hand, is coping with commercial and operational challenges, strict regulatory requirements, complicated & massive oil field data, retirement of experienced workers, and falling oil prices, which is forcing them to turn to technology to optimise their operational expenses. For oil and gas companies to successfully address these issues, process re-engineering, the adoption of cutting-edge technology, and business transformation are all necessary.
Due to the low price of oil, oil and gas corporations are concentrating their efforts now on initiatives that will reduce costs more quickly. Worldwide The digital investments made by oil and gas businesses are concentrated in areas with clear business benefits. This involves reducing infrastructure costs by using the cloud, improving asset management through analytics, and raising worker productivity through improved mobility.
Through ways to modernize business processes, better connect systems with newer technologies, gain insights for quick and better decision making, and make the best use of resources and skills, Soltius assists the Oil and Gas industry in navigating the energy transition to build a safe, profitable, and sustainable future. We apply industry best practises to assist you in reengineering processes by enabling you to utilise cutting-edge technology, boost automation, and optimise processes to bring about a business transformation at your Oil and Gas organization.
As a dynamic market evolves, we provide you with strategic consulting, implementation and support services.
Oil and gas industry services that we offer
- Adaptable Cloud Environment: Manage your ERP environment remotely while integrating flexibility and scalability provided by the Cloud.
- The benefits of managed services: Increase efficiency, accuracy and reduce IT costs for your business
- A mobile workforce : Oil and gas companies, no matter where they are located, can access information using mobile technologies.
- Occupational Health and Safety: Achieve operational safety and environmental protection through the monitoring and maintenance of your infrastructure.
- Service Providers : Ensure your new systems and applications are secure and performant
- Data Analytics and Insights Services : Analyze and analyze huge volumes of field data to enhance your production.
An advantage that goes beyond what you expect
- A thorough understanding of the business needs and operational processes of the industry
- Assuring cost and time effectiveness through effective project management.
- Providing superior business outcomes through the integration of process, analytics, and technology.
- The Oil & Gas industry’s operations and support model should be seamless.
- Assessment, design, plan, deployment, and maintenance of process and technology improvements using industry-leading expertise.
With the help of oil and gas firms, Soltius can customise and deploy Oil & Gas Services in accordance with your operational models, technological strategy, and long-term preferences. Even though the team’s services are built on tried-and-true methodologies, they actively seek out innovations to assist businesses in achieving new potential. Whatever your requirements, Soltius will create products that will maximize the return on your IT investment.