How To Fix [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] Error Code?
PII, which stands for personally identifiable information, is a specific type of field that can be found in the email headers. If you encounter this [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] error code on your MS Outlook, oftentimes it’s associated with incorrect settings. Before beginning, the investigation, take note of any likely factors where PII could be included so as to prevent confusion.
Here are some specific things to keep in mind when you’re needing to troubleshoot an issue. First, make sure your port number & OS are in sync with one another. Then, start working on the issue at home without any concerns.
What is a [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] error?
MS Outlook is known to give users error codes when it seems something’s gone wrong– especially if the problem is technical. When you encounter an error code, it’s important to start looking for ways to fix it ASAP
In the event of a delay in dealing with this issue, it could result in even more technical problems. I’m sure you’re aware of how frustrating the [pii_email_bbc3ff95d. It is popping up on and off until you can fix the issue.
If this delay is not dealt with soon, it could result in even more technical problems. I’m sure you’re aware of how frustrating the popping-up problem on your email account is.
What are the reasons behind this [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] error?
It’s not entirely clear why this error is happening but it can happen with particular software. After taking all the necessary security measures, check your email & see your SMTP server details too.
Errors in the email aren’t uncommon, but it’s good to know some ways to help to prevent them. This includes none other than having a properly installed update and making sure there aren’t any privacy/security settings on your computer or device. Here is a list of some of the most common ones:
- There’s a version of Outlook that might not be compatible with what you’re running.
- You are missing the most recent updates to Outlook, which may result in delays when it comes to links not loading. Please update your software before you start experiencing these problems.
- Microsoft Outlook does not have an easy install process, so it’s important to ensure you are following all the necessary steps before attempting to start using it.
- The program files in Outlook are corrupted
- The settings for Outlook are not configured correctly.
- If MS Outlook was installed from a shady website, there could be security vulnerabilities.
- Don’t leave your cookies and caches set to stay on your browser for a long time. You’ll experience some negative effects and they may not be there when you need them.
- You have too many email accounts connected to Outlook. If you did not already have it, disable all but the necessary accounts.
- There was a problem with the SMTP configuration.
How To Solve or Fix The [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] Error Code?
1) Avoid Multiple log-in attempts
You might not be aware, but MS Outlook doesn’t provide you with the ability to use multiple email IDs in this application. Whether for examining your various email accounts or other accounts, you should use an alternative browser, instead.
It can be a little unsettling when something in MS Outlook starts going wrong. One way to fix this is to set a single email in your program that you can always access. You’ll then have all your email addresses at your disposal rather than being disconnected from them.
[Read more: How To Fix [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5] Error Code? ]
2) Verify SMTP configuration
If you experience problems with your email settings, you should make sure to start by checking this article. The username & password (along with the port number and email address) related to your email account should be included in the port configuration.
- Navigate to the Control panel and switch the view the setting to “large category”
- Select “Mail” from your Control panel
- After clicking Mail the pop-up screen will open, on the screen, click on “E-Mail Accounts”.
- You will be able to view all email addresses. Click on one or all of them.
- After clicking twice upon the Email accounts, click “more setting”.
- In the event that the SMTP server you are using requires a username and password Make sure to check “My server requires authentication” Enter your username as well as password to the SMTP server, or you can skip this step.
- After that, go to the Advanced tab and then check your IMAP or SMTP port number. Below, I’ve provided the default IMAP and SMTP port numbers of the server. If you’re not certain which port the server is using. It is recommended to check with the administrator of the server.
If you’re still not able to send emails, first double-check the SMTP configurations and troubleshoot any settings if necessary. Once you’ve done that, continue reading on to see how to configure your email account so it will send again!
3) Incorrect Installation
Sometimes, the error could be triggered during the installation process itself. However, you might not realize this until errors are discovered. It is essential to uninstall MS Outlook from your MS Outlook file from the control panel’s “Programs and Features” section..
When you uninstall the application, make sure to use Microsoft’s official website to reinstall it. The company has improved its download process so this is usually the safest way of acquiring the application again.
4) Reinstall Microsoft Outlook
If following all of the steps mentioned above doesn’t work for you then there is a high chance that the Microsoft Outlook you are using is not the official one or is the pirated one so it is giving [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503]. If you’re unsure whether the program is part of the official Microsoft Outlook or not remove the application and download it on the Microsoft page and install Outlook.
Follow the steps listed below to install the Microsoft Outlook
- Click on the program and features in your Control Panel
- Double click in Office 365 (Microsoft Outlook is included in Office 365 or any other Microsoft Office that you have installed on your desktop)
- Follow the steps on the screen.
- Make sure to install the application again by downloading the most recent version from the Microsoft Office official website
- Create a new account and connect it to Microsoft Office
- Check whether you can still see [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] or not.
5) Alternative Version
As a temporary solution to [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503], you should stop using MS Outlook’s PC version. Instead, you should select its web-based app. It could be useful to solve these issues.
6) Licensed MS Outlook
It is impossible to use a free download edition of any program with the one that is licensed. If you want to do this it is recommended to purchase an OEM-certified, licensed MS Outlook version for your laptop or PC. They don’t create any mistakes.
7) Modify Server Port Identification
If you’re in possession of a bit of technical expertise, you could try changing the port number of your server. Just go to the MS Outlook setting and choose the Email setting. After that, you can hover over the advanced tab, and click it.
You’ll be able to alter this port’s number on your server. Be sure you’re making use of recognized and relevant values only. A mistaken entry could cause MS Outlook to stop. MS Outlook abruptly.
8) Delete All Histories, Cookies, and Caches
If you’re busy and don’t have time to dig at the PC’s caches and cookies You may see the message [pii_email_bbc3ff95 MS Outlook window.
Next, open the settings for the history and caches in the settings. After that, remove all history, caches cookies, and memory from your PC, without leaving any trace. Keep your system up to current. It is able to fix these mistakes in a way that is automatic.
9) Contact Outlook Support
As mentioned earlier There are several options to fix this issue. But, you might not always be successful in resolving these errors, even after doing your best. The only option left at the moment is to call an MS Support representative and explain your issues to them.
When people have trouble with their email, they often seek help from “experts” – that is, computer professionals or Outlook users who are experienced with the product. Sometimes even the most skilled of these professionals cannot fix an [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] error code immediately. If you do not want to wait for us to provide assistance, feel free to try one of these steps below.
If you are experiencing problems with Outlook, please contact support. Investing in upgrading to a new computer is always a smart choice because your current PC may have viruses or other problems that are compromising your experience.