How to Fix the [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Code in 8 Effective Methods?
If you use Microsoft Outlook for sending emails there are some issues or errors. For instance, you can come across error code [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]. If you have encountered an [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error and don’t know how to fix it, you have come to the right place.
[pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is one of the most common errors that Microsoft Outlook users have reported. The error is so prevalent that one out of four people who use Outlook get this error at a time throughout their lives.
This article will provide you with the complete guideline to fix this error. Before we begin the solutions, we will provide a brief overview of the error and the cause of the error.
What are the Causes of [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error?
- You could be experiencing this issue due to the browser cache or cookies.
- An Outlook application that has multiple accounts or duplicate accounts can cause this error.
- This error can occur when you’re not relying on Web-based versions.
- Sometimes, because of infected software, you may be faced with this error while you install Microsoft Outlook.
- If you are using an older version of Outlook.
- Probably, your Outlook Application is Broken
- The Outlook application that you are using does not work with the windows version.
- You’ve used Pirated Microsoft Outlook
- The Firewall rules block the application
How to Fix the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Code?
We will share the different methods or solutions for solving the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error in your outlook. Follow the below methods to resolve the issue:
1. Clean up the cookies and cache
Another option to fix this issue is to clear the cache and cookies. Once you clear the cookies and cache data, the error code [Pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] might not appear after you reboot. But clearing caches and cookies could erase your saved passwords as well as other data. Therefore, make sure you have backups before you attempt the procedure.
- Start your computer’s accessibility windows.
- You can view more options when you click the three dots located in the upper right corner.
- Choose additional tools from the list.
- On the Next tab select Simple Browsing Details. Then, you will see the various choices.
- Review the cookies, other data from the site, and Cached images.
- Click Clear Data and wait until it’s completed.
2. Reinstall the Microsoft Outlook
It is not necessary to remove your entire Office software to deinstall Microsoft Outlook. It’s easy to do so by making use of the uninstall option within your control panel. Therefore,
- Go to the Start menu
- Head to the Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features
- A list of all applications installed on your computer will be displayed.
- Choose option Uninstall Program option.
- Choose Microsoft Office from the list and then click the button to change.
- Check that you’ve chosen the ‘Add or Remove Features’ icon.’
- To see the entire set of Office components, click the button to continue.
- Click the button that says ‘Not Available’ to select the disk icon’ beside Microsoft Outlook and the menu.
- Click the Proceed button to remove Outlook from Microsoft Office.
3. Microsoft Outlook Upgrade
Many applications, such as Outlook are automatically upgraded by Microsoft. This means that Outlook is automatically updated to the latest version recommended by Microsoft often. However, some updates can be not installed or aren’t available for installation. In this instance, Microsoft Outlook needs to be manually upgraded. For this, follow these steps:
- Switch first to Outlook then tap to open the File option. Then, switch to Outlook and tap on the File.
- Then then, it is necessary to open the Office Account option must be opened.
- Click the Update button within the Context Menu.
- Click on the Update Now tab.
- Then, Outlook will search for the updates available and then instantly download and install the updates.
It is also possible to open your Outlook account and then go into the Update Register to prevent further problems. If you notice that the automatic updates have been disabled or stopped, use the drop-down menu to select “enable updates”.
4. Delete LocalAppData and AppData
If you have never cleared temp files like LocalAppData and AppData of Outlook then it’s most probable those the unwanted temp files from your RAM caused [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] . As you know the duplicate account is the most common reason for the pii_email problem not to mention [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] as well, and the unwanted temp files also act as duplicate accounts so it’s better to remove all of the unwanted temp files from your PC. Follow the steps below to remove all the unwanted files from your desktop.
- Press the keys Type Control and R on your keyboard to launch the run dialog.
- Then you can type “%appdata%”
- After you have opened the LocalAppData. Removing all files within the folder.
- Once you have cleared all the Cache and Cookies go back to Microsoft and check whether you are still viewing [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] or not.
5. You can sign in with one account for Outlook
As stated above, you might get the [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error if you are using many different accounts on a single Outlook application. In this instance, uninstall all of the other accounts and then sign up for only one account.
6. Review Antivirus Firewall rules
Sometimes antivirus and firewall rules set by windows defender can detect the pirated software and block or stops the way Microsoft Outlook is supposed to work and cause [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error.
If that is the case, then the only option is to uninstall the program and then reinstall it or turn off the antivirus. To turn off the antivirus, you should visit the official site of your antivirus for instructions on the best way to deactivate it. in the event that you don’t have any antivirus, then there is a default antivirus for Windows known as Windows Defender. To disable Windows Defender follow these steps:
- Select Start > Settings Update & Security Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Manage settings (or Virus and threat protection settings from previous version of Windows 10).
- Turn off Real-time protection.
After disabling windows defender or antivirus check whether [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is solved or not. If it’s not yet solved, move on to the next step.
7. Using the Web Edition
If the two options above don’t seem to be working it is highly recommended to make use of the web version for Outlook. Outlook application.
The first step is to open your account using Outlook. On the top of the screen, you’ll see the Options button. Select the web version of the app then save it. You will need to sign in using your registered account to access the version online.
8. Contact Microsoft Customer Support
If you’re unable to solve this issue even after following the suggestions above You can reach out to the Microsoft support rep to seek assistance. Microsoft offers its customers outstanding support and services that can assist you in overcoming this issue.